Monday, January 31, 2005

Nuffink

Is your blog an indication of how interesting your life is? Should it worry me that I can't think of anything to write? My brain is currently full of stuff - work, planning a wedding, trying to create space in my diary by writing in the margins - but somehow none of it seems interesting enough to write about. I'm not convinced this blog is going to be 'like seeing a therapist' as Dave (now-then.blogspot) promised. Infact, I think it might send me spiralling into a deep depression when it makes me realise that there is nothing worth writing about.

No - hold that thought - I've thought of something to say. Tonight I'm going to have pizza fingers, smiley faces and peas in order to revisit my student days. Just thinking about making ketchup squirt out of a little smiley mouth so it looks like it's been in a fight is cheering me up already. And I've somehow managed to write two paragraphs about absolutely nothing. Amazing.

3 comments:

I'm Over The Moon said...

you know you're right, my blog is only fuelling my Rage. I'm not sure this is healthy. that's such a good idea with the smiley faces! C/x

meg said...

See Dave (now-then.blogspot)'s post 'In the Wise Words of Miss Burke'.

Anonymous said...

he sounds a lot less happy about being a raving maniac than i am. i would encourage him to embrace his own horridness and not give the link anyone bigger than him! (not that i think he's horrid, i don't know him, but he seems to be very hard on himself!)