Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I don't want to be selfish, darling, but it's me me me!

Please re-arrange the following items to re-create my fantastic hen night last Saturday:

- An 'L' plate
- A veil made of toilet roll
- The phone number of a man named Vinny
- A photograph of me sunbathing topless on a beach. Aged three.
- Flavoured vodka
- A gorilla-gram
- Devil's horns
- Heart-shaped balloons and a red glittery curtain to walk through
- The following exchange:

Me: "What's a nice guy like you doing in a place like this?"
Him: "Having a drink with my boyfriend. Piss off."

- 'Like a Virgin'
- Penis earrings
- Chocolate iced gems
- Falling asleep next to the toilet
- Buck's Fizz
- A picture of a naked man with "this is what you could have had" written on it
- A red feather boa
- A flasher
- Banana flavoured condoms
- Dancing while standing on a chair
- Cocktails
- 20 fantastic friends

Never let it be said that my sisters aren't 100% classsy ladies who know how to organise a sophisticated evening.

4 comments:

Pepps said...

Waheyyyyyy!
I went to a hen night once, it was bluddy great!

Shizue said...

Darling Smeg, I think the funniest outcome is having one of your hen-friends start dating the Stripper!

meg said...

In fact...

Was that you, Pepps, under the gorilla suit?

I thought I recognised your animal charm.

I'm Over The Moon said...

I beg to differ, the funniest thing is that the gorilla started stalking her!