Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Funkay


My new favourite thing in the whole wide world (apart from my boyfriend, a toy monkey called Micawber and Mars Bars) is Green Wing.

I half watched it last series but this year have actually sat down and devoted some serious time to watching each episode. I even tear myself away from my gin and tonic in the pub at 8:00 to sharp to make sure I'm home in time.

If you've watched one episode and didn't like it, please try again. It really will grow on you until you find yourself answering all questions in the style of a crow.

Just one last thought from Staff Liaison Officer Sue White:

"Do I look like a mug? Am I made from china? Do I live on a shelf or on a little tree? Would you like to put your lips to my rim? You may answer the last question. The others were rhetorical."

2 comments:

Shizue said...

Dr. Caroline Todd: Please can I have a quick word?

Dr. Macartney: Zoom. Whoosh. There's two for you.

Shizue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.