Thursday, December 23, 2004

Hello

Well, having recovered from the excitement of seeing my first post, I'm going to say hello. I've decided in a moment of almost cataleptic boredom to start a blog, although how long it'll last is anyone's guess.

I'm going to start by listing the most fantastic things in the world:

1) Gone with the wind. Great film, great book. Not as girly as you'd imagine.
2) The X-Files. Long live Agents Mulder, Scully, Doggett and Reyes. The truth is out there, trust no-one, etc etc
3) Dear Barbara. The agony aunt for the Paddington Times. Today her column included classics such as 'I bonked my best friend's husband', 'Getting paid for wild sex!' and 'It may be an anti-climax'. Classy stuff.
4) Chocolate. Anyone who doesn't like chocolate is a liar and should have their eyes gouged out.
5) Doing the ironing while listening to an Elvis CD.
6) Living in London.

There you go. My eclectic mix of fantastic things in the world.

1 comment:

David said...

Woo-Hoo! Meg's got a brand new Blog!