Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Your pregnancy this week

"Feeling energetic and excited about the forthcoming birth? If you find yourself dancing around the house with joy, your baby will hear the music and feel you sway." Whoever wrote that deserves a smack. It is a lie that in your second trimester you suddenly feel full of energy and desperately healthy. A bloody lie. Bastards.

I'm now 23 weeks and the due date is slowly creeping closer. I'm more excited than nervous at the moment and really impatient for the baby to arrive. We haven't asked the sex which makes the whole thing even more exciting but part of me wishes I knew who it was that was growing inside me.

So... just a few more months and the baby will be here!

2 comments:

Pepps said...

Don't hold anything back dude, just say what you think!

Anonymous said...

Come on then! The suspense! Are we there yet?